[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_empty_space height=”18px”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
- Firmly maintaining the sanctity, continuity and character of the Indus Water Treaty 1960 between India and Pakistan as the top national security priority.
- Strengthening the Indus Water Commission office.
- Developing of Strategic Water Conservation Plan.
- Negotiating and signing a Treaty with Afghanistan on the mutual benefits on the waters of the Kabul and other rivers originating in Afghanistan and flowing into Pakistan.
- Ensuring greater efficiency of irrigation water and reducing transportation losses.
- Replenishing Ground water to Sustainable levels.
- Harvesting of Rain Water.
- Resolving Trans-boundary Environment and Water Issues
- Preventions of Water Channels.